Universal Studios Hollywood is offering fans an exclusive first look at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights on September 12, one day before the event opens on Friday, September 13.
This is the first-ever fan preview, which allows attendees to explore this year’s new mazes, participate in themed photo ops with scare-actors, and attend the event’s red-carpet premiere that same evening.
Among this year’s line-up at Halloween Horror Nights are:
- Stranger Things, based on seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically acclaimed supernatural thriller
- “Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man,”inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre
- “Holidayz in Hell,”an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations
- “The Walking Dead,”Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s popular television series
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for Halloween Horror Nights
Available ticket options for Fan Preview Night and Halloween Horror Nights include:
- Fan Preview Night General Admission ticket
- Fan Preview Night Universal Express ticket: includes bonus experiences such as access to all-new horror-themed panel presentation and express access to all mazes and the Jabbawockeez show
- Fan Preview Night + Frequent Fear Pass: enjoy Fan Preview Night plus up to 25 select nights
- Ultimate Fear Pass: enjoy up to 32 nights of scares, including a ticket to Fan Preview Night
- Frequent Fear Pass: visit up to 25 select nights
- September Pass: visit up to 11 event nights throughout the month of September
Advance purchase is recommended as tickets for all nights will sell out.
Additional tickets will be available soon, including the premium R.I.P. Tour, the After 2pm Day/Night Combo Ticket, and Universal Express.
Dates for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights are September 13-15, 19-22, 26-29, October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31, and November 1-3, 2019