Every year, the Haunted Attraction Network raises awareness for haunts online through articles, video, and in-person visits. Last year, we traveled 8,000 miles to promote attendance at attractions and haunted houses for the 2017 season. Our 2017 campaign reached over 260,000 people and was shared over 6,500 times on social media.
The Haunted Attraction Network is now accepting submissions for its 2018 Haunt Awareness Program!
Ways to Participate:
- Send us a Press Release about your haunted attraction.
- We’ll set up an interview to find out any missing information and get the content online.
- Don’t have a Press Release?
- Send us all the info you have, and we’ll make a press release for you!
- Send Photos and Videos of your haunt.
- We’ll post them online and promote to your local audience.
- Schedule an in-person visit!
- Philip comes to your haunt, interviews you, and gets as much content as he can online for your customers. Unfortunately, Philip can’t be everywhere, so this is a limited opportunity. However, he most likely won’t visit if you don’t ask. Besides, you’ll score a free Color Piano fixture if he visits you!
Email [email protected] to signup or simply reply to this email.